Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Six to Go

This week has started off on a better note than last week did. Monday's treatment (#35) was rescheduled from 9 AM to 11 AM but was completed at that later time. Today's treatment (#36) was completed on schedule. I'm almost afraid to utter those words ;-).

Each day, while waiting for Paul, I see new patients arriving for their consultations and "podding". Loma Linda still has the name and reputation for proton treatment but additional new proton facilities are being built and planned in the US (There are currently only five such facilities in the country). Within the next few years, there will be more competition in the field of proton therapy. I'll leave the rest unsaid.

I'll post another update at the end of the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see there are only 6 to go!

Hope there are no more equipment problems.

Anonymous said...

Hi.......Wow! I'm sure the time has not gone as fast for you two as it seems to us at home! Belated happy to Paul.....know I know why I like him, we are "tauras" together, mine was May 9! Sounds like you have some fun times with new friends! Great! Dorothy